Swakopmund Architectal and Historical Heritage
 
Otavi Bahnhof The original station building, build in 1906. It was used until 1914 for the export of copper
« | < | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 |


35 Images  |  Generated by JAlbum 6.5 & Chameleon skin  |